Clothes Bank Assistant (Clothing Room Volunteer)
Are you a whizz at organising or love to iron, if so, we need you. Based at Cowes in our preloved clothing rooms, you will be sorting and preparing the clothing donations we receive for our monthly Saturday sales. Join our lovely friendly teams during the week, have a natter and help us turn Fashion into Food.
- Ensure that incoming stock is checked and sorted.
- Sort clothing into types, removing any items that are damaged
- Ensure that Clothing is checked weekly and rotated as required
- Keep clothing area and shop floor clean and tidy at all times,
- Prepare clothing for the shop floor.